SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWS
An ex JWT Global Creative Council member and Cape Town Design Network Steering Committee partner, Conn has represented South Africa as a speaker, judge and winner at Cannes Lions Festival after winning top accolades at the majority of advertising and design award shows around the world.
Conn’s passion for work with a ‘purpose’ led to his role of Creative Director of the 2014 World Design Capital Cape Town.
His focus on creativity, technology and health has led to many accolades in environmental, social and public benefit festivals. His most recent shift is the launch of the multiple awarded Cancer Dojo and purpose consultancy – The Harder To Kill Group.
Conn is an iconic Cape Town Big Wave surfer and one of a family of three brothers who are remarkably hard to kill.
He is a Creative Purpose Strategist, Keynote Speaker, Trainer of Resilience and Social Entrepreneur.
Social Entrepreneur / Start up:
The Cancer Dojo app
• 2x winner of the Vodacom change the world program 2016 /17
• Winner of the South African SAIS Startup Impact awards 2018
• Voted Global Top 10 impact Startups at the Slush Festival, Helsinki, Finland 2018
• Selected as 1 of South Africa’s 10 most Beautiful objects by Design Indaba 2019
• Won Gold, Silver & Bronze awards at South Africa’s Creative Loerie Awards 2019